The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and of course closed deals!
TOP STORY: Barca, Arsenal surrounding Raphinha
The journalist says that Barcelona have agreed personal terms with the Brazilian international, but have so far not agreed a fee with Leeds.
He adds that Arsenal are in direct negotiations with Leeds as they have had an interest in the 25-year-old since March.
The Gunners have already brought fabio vieira, Matt Turner Y Marquinhos in a period that has been very busy for them, and this report suggests that they are not going to slow down in the transfer window.
London rivals Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur are also said to have been in contact with Leeds regarding a possible move.
Had the Yorkshire club been relegated from the Premier League they would have been in a weak position to collect a huge fee for Raphinha, but are now asking for up to £75m after beating Brentford on the final day to finish above Burnley. and avoid gout.
Raphinha played an integral role in Leeds’ Premier League survival, contributing 11 goals and three assists in 35 league appearances throughout the campaign.
– Sky Sports Germany have reported that the sporting director of Bayern Munich, Hasan Salihamidzic, flew to Mallorca to persuade Robert Lewandowski stay at the club, although this does not seem to have changed the Polish international’s mind. The striker still wants to leave Bayern, with Barcelona willing to improve on their previous offer of €32m.
– Fabricius Romano has dismissed reports that Liverpool are working on a deal to bring Georginio Wijnaldum back from PSG. He insists that the priority of the reds is to expand naby keita‘s contract instead, with talks scheduled to take place soon.
– Foot Mercato have offered a glimpse into new sporting director Lucas Campos’ vision for Paris Saint-Germain, beginning with the arrival of Christophe Galtier as manager. He also wants to bring Internazionale Milan Skriniarfrom Lille Renato Sanchezfrom Bayern Munich Lewandowski and that of Sassuolo Gianluca Scamacca. Mauro Icardi, julian draxler, Thilo Kehrer, Layvin Kurzawa, Andrew Herrera, Daniel Pereira Y Wijnaldum all have been considered “the undesirables”, while neymar I might as well go.
– Manchester United have made initial contact with Christian Eriksen before a possible movement, according to sky sports, with the Dane’s Brentford contract coming to an end. Erik ten Hag likes the midfielder and ultimately it will be Eriksen who decides whether he moves to Old Trafford.
– Borussia Dortmund are making a club record offer to Ajax Amsterdam for the Ivory Coast international sebastien halleras reported by Sky Sports Germany, who add that it could be worth 35 million euros taking into account the accessories. He is your first choice to replace Erling Haland after the departure of the norwegian to Manchester City, although he could sign for Stuttgart Sasa Kalajdzic and Bayer Leverkusen lucas alario if Ajax can’t be tempted to sell.
– West Ham United are set to make Chelsea an offer in the region of £30m for Armando Brojawho impressed on loan at Southampton last season, according to sky sports. The Hammers have identified the Albanian international as their main target for this summer and intend to make a move despite doubts about the future of Chelsea manager Marina Granovskaia.